Sensei Ed Melaugh
This page is dedicated to our students and what they do for a living and what other activities they enjoy.
Is a home inspector for I-SPY home inspections.
Joe has been with for over a year
1. 3 years as Home Inspector, 19+ years in construction
2. Residential Home Inspections, single family, multi units... done some mixed use as well.
3. Evaluate the entire home (exterior, interior, mechanical systems, electrical, etc) and deliver same day inspection report, per MA Home Inspection standards of practice
4. I-Spy Home inspection.
5. -THINGS Joe has found during his inspections
Woman's adult toy on the coffee table....swear to God...can u write that??
6. -How about a PG rated version... Once got "Caged" on an inspection... ever heard of this?? Over 100 pictures throughout the home of Nicolas Cage pasted in every possible location.
7. -Once has a giant dead raccoon fall out of the fireplace flue when I opened to inspect..
Teaches piano and performs jazz piano and latin percussion.
Has a studio in Waltham, Fiore Piano Studio
www.fiorepianostudio.com tel. 781-642-1135
also teaches at Powers school in Belmont
Performs with Muse Stew (jazz, latin and brazilian rytham and keys ( piano and percussion)
Enjoys swimming at Waldon pond and camping with her husband Jay
Began training in 1985 in a Women's self defense course, also trained at the YMCA in Newton.
Began training with Ed Melaugh at the NESCJA in 2003 where she said she finally found a home and the type of training that I was searching for.
What Sue likes about our school;
Ed Melaugh is an inspiring and gifted teacher, he will give you his full attention with boundless energy, explain and show the techniques patiently but also expects his students to put in 100% effort into their training.
She works as an emergency veterinarian in Woburn
She studied undergrad in Chicago, and vet school at Cornell in upstate NY
Kathleen spent 2 years in the Peace Corps.
For fun, I play dodge ball, take my dogs for walks so everyone can see how great they are, travel to faraway lands, and (lately) attend all the protests...
I picked NESCJA (all those years ago) because after I went around visiting various martial arts academies, I liked the practical/streetwise instruction and the low-stress atmosphere here best. I made the right call.
(no web sites, no instagram, and my facebook is private)